الإخوة والأخوات السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
فضلا أريد الحل الصحيح للأسئلة الآتية فى IT ICDL
Which one of the following statements about Anti-Virus media is true?
- Before accessing the internet, you need to run a virus check.
- Deleting an infected file will eliminate the virus.
- Anti-virus software can detect all known viruses.
- Anti-virus software can disinfect applications as well as files.
Which two of these statements could each be used to complete the following sentence?
computer virus is a program that:
- A. Cannot infect a stand alone PC.
- Disappears once it has displayed a message.
- Can be introduced when new software is installed.
- Can enter a computer system if hardware such as a new mouse added.
Which one of these statements best describes computer backup?
- Reverting to the previously saved version of an electronic file.
- Keeping a copy of computer files on a separate storage device.
- Storing paper printout from your computer files.
- Storing computer files on a Variety of separate storage device.
Which two of the following statements about data protection legislation are true?
- Deals with industrial espionage between competing companies.
- Can result in litigation if personal data is not adequately protected.
- Ensures that laws about data security are the same in every country.
- Obliges organizations to protect confidential data within their control.
Which one of these statements about connecting to the Internet is true?
- ISP stand for Internet Service provider.
- The Internet can only be used to connect with the same ISP.
- You must have a modem to connect to the Internet.
- You must have a telephone line connect to the internet.
A computer virus is a program that:
- will always be spotted by anti-virus software.
- can make the hard disk unusable on a computer.
- can be avoided if you regularly back up your hard disk.
- cannot enter your computer unless your computer is on a network.
Which one of the following contribute to a good working environment for a computer
- Locating the PC close to a printer.
- Elbow and wrist support.
- High level of contrast between the screen brightness and other lighting.
- Direct light shining on the monitor.